A lot of great things have changed within our office and we can’t wait for you to visit us for your next appointment!
We have always taken great care with our infection control but we want to ensure you that our office will be following the recommended guidelines from the Ohio Dental Association, American Dental Association, and The Ohio State Dental Board.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you call our office and let us know that you have arrived. We will then provide you proper instructions for your appointment.
- Before your appointment, we will have you fill out a simple 9 question questionnaire.
- The patient’s temperature will be taken before the appointment begins.
- All team member’s temperatures will also be taken.
- New team member equipment: KN95 masks, Face shields, and Gowns.
- Installation of an air purifier
- Implementation of a commercial cleaning service
- Use of different dental instruments that eliminate aerosols
- Barrier devices have been added throughout the office
- All team members and patients will be using proper personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Increased time between patients appointments for additional room sterilization
- Social distancing rules will be enforced. Our waiting room and other common areas will be closed until further notice.
Our top priority is for all patients and team members to feel safe while visiting our office. If you or anyone you know has any concerns about visiting the dentist, please do not hesitate to call. Our team is more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns or provide a phone consultation to determine whether or not you need to visit the dentist immediately.
To schedule your next appointment or to speak with one of our team members, please give us a call at (614) 907- 4167. We look forward to providing you the same great care you are used to!
Your Sheridan Dental Team
Video TranscriptHey everyone, good news, the governor says that dentists can go back to work! That’ll be great news for our patients.
Another little difference is, at each visit, every contact that we have, we’ve been giving a questionnaire, it has nine simple questions about your health, it’s just a screening,
Now the other thing that I wanted to mention, and here’s my announcement, my big announcement! This goes for really anybody, whether you’re a patient of ours, or you know somebody who’s not a patient of ours if you have a question about whether a condition you’re dealing with is serious enough whether it’s worth leaving your home to be seen at the dentist, I want you to call our office. I will be glad to speak with you and give you some professional advice, we just want to be helpful, and give you an idea whether or not ‘yeah that is something that probably should be seen,’ or ‘maybe it’s something that could be put off, or put off into the future.’ But I’d be glad to help you with those, make those decisions. If you’ll pass that word around–One thing I want you to be confident about, the American Dental Association had a meeting, it was for all the dentists in Ohio, everybody I know attended, wherever you go, whoever your dentist is, I want you to know and feel confident that they all will have been given the same guidelines, they’ll all have the same equipment to keep you safe, to keep their team safe. So I don’t want you to feel any anxiety about that. So, please, call us if you have any questions. Other than that, we’re anxious to get you back in, give you that same great care that
If you have any questions, please reach out to the office, and thank you so much.
We’ll see you soon.
Video TranscriptHey everyone! Just a big shout out from me to these health care workers, like the folks at the Mount Carmel hospital behind me, who are doing so much to take such good care of us. Thank you for being the tip of the spear in this battle against the coronavirus. We have so many doctors and nurses in our practice and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you’re doing for us and our families. See you soon!
Video TranscriptJust wanted to take a minute to thank all you grocery workers out there, working so hard to take good care of us.
Thank you so much for being on the front lines in this battle against the Coronavirus.
We have several patients and I have family members that are in this business, and I know the risks you’re taking, and I want to thank you very, very much.