Once you have decided Invisalign is the treatment option you would like to pursue, the next step is to schedule a consultation with an experienced Invisalign dentist. During a consultation, a dentist can answer any questions you have about the treatment. To prepare for the consultation, you should plan what questions you want to ask. Think about what answers you need to decide if Invisalign is the treatment you most prefer.
Here are some questions you should ask during your consultation:
- Is Invisalign the best option for me?
- How long will my Invisalign treatment take to complete?
- What will my teeth look like once my treatment is concluded?
- What is the cost of Invisalign?
- Do you offer any payment plans for the treatment?
Your consultation should involve asking your dentist any questions that will help you know what to expect before, during and after your Invisalign treatment. To get your healthiest and best-looking teeth from Invisalign, it is important to use the aligners correctly, so ask your dentist questions about day-to-day use.