What Sets Us Apart
To best meet your dental needs, we have extended hours for our patients. Our goal is to make coming to the dentist convenient. This is why our office is open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. From early morning risers to patients who work in the afternoons, our office hours are designed with you in mind.
Our caring team works hard to make sure you are relaxed and at ease. Trust and communication are key elements to lower stress. At Sheridan Dental, we encourage you to share your fears, focus on breathing slowly, bring your own music, use hand signals to communicate with us during procedures and read our amazing reviews to eliminate any anxiety.
Finding the right family dentist for you is important. To experience the best quality dental care, it is imperative you settle on a general dentist who fits your needs, treatment goals and personality. We want you to understand how to make the best decisions for your dental care. At Sheridan Dental, we are here to serve you and your family.
At our office, we are committed to providing our patients top-of-the-line dental care. Investing in the latest dental technology allows our team to provide quality, non-invasive and efficient treatments that have our patients leaving our office with beautiful, healthy smiles.
- In office whitening with Zoom for fast results
- Patients will receive take home whitening trays.
- Home whitening for gradual brightening.
- Mask tooth imperfections & improve smile.
- Popular choice for mild tooth crowding & gaps.
- Often called "instant orthodontics".
Crowns and Fillings
- Crowns are a defense against further tooth decay.
- They are a strong durable tooth restoration.
- A variety of protective measures available, including: composite filling, Inlays/onlays' porcelain crowns.
- The closest thing to natural teeth.
- Allow you to enjoy the foods you want.
- No special maintenance that takes up your time.
- Oral sedation dentistry.
- Examination with x-rays.
- Professional dental cleanings and polishing.
- Cavity diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Gun disease diagnosis and treatment.
- Missing teeth?
- Prefer a permanent more stable fixture than dentures.
- Short process and the results are long term.
Accepting New Patients
We cater to families and treat children and adults of all ages.