- In office whitening with Zoom for fast results
- Patients will receive take home whitening trays.
- Home whitening for gradual brightening.
- Mask tooth imperfections & improve smile.
- Popular choice for mild tooth crowding & gaps.
- Often called "instant orthodontics".
Crowns and Fillings
- Crowns are a defense against further tooth decay.
- They are a strong durable tooth restoration.
- A variety of protective measures available, including: composite filling, Inlays/onlays' porcelain crowns.
- The closest thing to natural teeth.
- Allow you to enjoy the foods you want.
- No special maintenance that takes up your time.
- Oral sedation dentistry.
- Examination with x-rays.
- Professional dental cleanings and polishing.
- Cavity diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Gun disease diagnosis and treatment.
- Missing teeth?
- Prefer a permanent more stable fixture than dentures.
- Short process and the results are long term.
- Fixes minor smile imperfections.
- Small tooth chips or slight shape imperfections may benefit.
- No wait for a restoration to be created in dental lab, done in one appointment.
- Restore balance to your smile.
- Perfect for patients who need slight to moderate gum reshaping.
- An in-chair procedure and can be completed in one visit.
- Customized design to fit your unique bone structure
- Improved facial structure and speech
- Increased ability to chew
Sleep Apnea Treatment
Do you suffer from:
- Daytime sleepiness
- Lack of motivation
- Inability to concentrate
- Dozing off in the middle of work or while driving
- Dislike the thought of braces or the retainer.
- Teeth straightening without the discomfort and visibility of braces using Invisalign®.
- An alternative to traditional braces a series of clear plastic aligner trays to move your teeth.
- Do you have jaw pain, face pain, neck pain, or back pain?
- Do you get headaches for no reason?
- Do you have ear pain or ringing in your ears?