OPEN AS EARLY AS 7AM AND AS LATE AS 7PM!
What Sets Us Apart
The Sheridan Dental staff prides ourselves on great customer service and working together cohesively. We love the team approach because we feel it offers the best Dental care to our patients. We push each other and enjoy each other’s company. And, we always make it a point to value education and fun!
Our caring team works hard to make sure you are relaxed and at ease. Trust and communication are key elements to lower stress. At Sheridan Dental, we encourage you to share your fears, focus on breathing slowly, bring your own music, use hand signals to communicate with us during procedures and read our amazing reviews to eliminate any anxiety.
Finding the right family dentist for you is important. To experience the best quality dental care, it is imperative you settle on a general dentist who fits your needs, treatment goals and personality. We want you to understand how to make the best decisions for your dental care. At Sheridan Dental, we are here to serve you and your family.
Dr. Sheridan is currently accepting new patients. We cater to families and treat children and adults of all ages. There are no restrictions on consultation topics — simply schedule your appointment and discuss any aspect of family dental care you would like, including sleep apnea, neuromuscular problems, sedation dentistry, cosmetic smile enhancement, replacing old fillings and more.
- In office whitening with Zoom for fast results
- Patients will receive take home whitening trays.
- Home whitening for gradual brightening.
- Mask tooth imperfections & improve smile.
- Popular choice for mild tooth crowding & gaps.
- Often called "instant orthodontics".
Crowns and Fillings
- Crowns are a defense against further tooth decay.
- They are a strong durable tooth restoration.
- A variety of protective measures available, including: composite filling, Inlays/onlays' porcelain crowns.
- The closest thing to natural teeth.
- Allow you to enjoy the foods you want.
- No special maintenance that takes up your time.
- Oral sedation dentistry.
- Examination with x-rays.
- Professional dental cleanings and polishing.
- Cavity diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Gun disease diagnosis and treatment.
- Missing teeth?
- Prefer a permanent more stable fixture than dentures.
- Short process and the results are long term.
- Fixes minor smile imperfections.
- Small tooth chips or slight shape imperfections may benefit.
- No wait for a restoration to be created in dental lab, done in one appointment.
- Restore balance to your smile.
- Perfect for patients who need slight to moderate gum reshaping.
- An in-chair procedure and can be completed in one visit.
- Customized design to fit your unique bone structure
- Improved facial structure and speech
- Increased ability to chew
Sleep Apnea Treatment
Do you suffer from:
- Daytime sleepiness
- Lack of motivation
- Inability to concentrate
- Dozing off in the middle of work or while driving
- Dislike the thought of braces or the retainer.
- Teeth straightening without the discomfort and visibility of braces using Invisalign®.
- An alternative to traditional braces a series of clear plastic aligner trays to move your teeth.
- Do you have jaw pain, face pain, neck pain, or back pain?
- Do you get headaches for no reason?
- Do you have ear pain or ringing in your ears?
- Pain-free root canal procedure
- Dedication to saving your natural teeth
- Results-focused, individualized treatment
Watch What’s Happening!
What Our Patients Have to Say
Finding a dentist you can trust is priceless. I must say that the entire staff at Sheridan Dental is wonderful. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and professional. I am truly grateful to Dr. Sheridan and his entire team.
Dr. Sheridan and his staff have helped me to improve my dental health, especially for the last four years. Facing the prospect of dentures, Dr. Sheridan and his staff guided and encouraged me to the best dental posture I've had in years. My teeth are straight and fully functional- I'm not afraid to smile. And I still greatly enjoy corn on the cob and apples all thanks to Dr. Sheridan and his staff.
Dear Dr. Sheridan, I want to thank you for my beautiful smile. I have received compliments from many people. The procedure was performed with a minimum of discomfort. It makes me wonder why I didn't have it done sooner. Again, thank you for giving me something to smile about.
KidSmiles Dental Clinic
Grove City Marching Band
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish